Minceb Advisors S.L. is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices..
This accessibility statement applies to the mc-asesores.es website.
This website is partially according to with RD 1112/2018 of September 7, due to the exceptions and non-conformity of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
- Lack of compliance with RD 1112/2018:
- There may be occasional editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate burden:
- Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law:
- Online mapping and cartography services.
- Third-party content not developed by Minceb Advisors S.L.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on September 14, 2023.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out by the organization itself.
Last revision of the statement: September 14, 2023.
Remarks and contact information
You can perform communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018), such as, for example:
- to report any possible non-complianceby this website.
- transmit other access problems to the content.
- formulate any other consultation or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
You can submit:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or.
- A request for accessible information relating to:- content that is excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- content that is exempt from accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the Request for Accessible Information, the facts, reasons and request must be clearly stated to show that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Through the following e-mail account email@example.com the contact form available at https://mc-asesores.es/contacto
Communications, complaints, and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by Minceb Advisors S.L.
Communications will be processed and received by Minceb Advisors S.L.
The complaint procedure set out in Article 13 of RD 1112/2018 will enter into force on September 20, 2020.
- has been designed in accordance with current standards and regulations regarding accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) checkpoints defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1) specification.
- complies with the requirements of Standard UNE-EN 301549:2019, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- is designed for proper display on desktop, tablet and mobile devices for a minimum resolution of 1280×1024
- has been realized using HTML5 as markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.
Fonts with relative sizes have been used so that if the user prefers a larger font he can select it through the text size options in his browser, generally Ctrl+ (control more) to enlarge, Ctrl- (control minus) to reduce.
This portal is designed with a common format for all the pages so that the familiarization with the content of the same is easy to achieve a better navigation for people who need to Technical aids.
The pages are composed, roughly speaking, of the following areas:
- Headerwith navigation menu and contact information.
- Main navigation menuwith the main pages of the website.
- Central content areawhich will vary depending on the page selected in the menu.
- Footwhich includes contact details, all website links and social networks